Thursday, November 3, 2011

Tool #2 - Checking Out My Friends' Blogs

I checked out some fascinating blogs today!!! It's great to see what my fellow educators have to say about the technology applications we're learning about, and how they're going to implement the technology in their classroom.

The blogs I checked out today by teachers at our campus...
BurgerBytes by one of our fabulous Third Grade teachers, my friend Noreen!
PE Queen by Becky Marr, the amazing PE teacher I work with!
Navigating a New Era by Adrienne Pere, our iCoach and one of the newest additions to our BCE Staff.
11 Tools by Becky Stephenson, THE BEST COUNSELOR IN THE WORLD!
Journey to the 21st Century by Lynne Brown, my very good friend and the BEST Kindergarten teacher!

I also checked out blogs from two friends who work on different campuses...
CBE Corner by Richard Campbell, former Fourth Grade teacher at BCE and current Fifth Grade Teacher at Cedar Brook Elem.
Oh, the Places You'll Go by Deanna Castilla, a Fourth Grade teacher at Valley Oaks Elem. Deanna's page is amazing!

Great job, my friends!!! Keep up the good work!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the background of your voki, I'm impressed, please tell me how you did it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! When you create your voki click on background and then click on the file folder. You can then upload your own background picture.

    ReplyDelete