Thursday, November 10, 2011

Tool #6 - Web Tools for Discussion

I used Wall Wisher to create a wall for the Safety Patrols. This is a great tool to maintain contact with them and post information online. I always write messages on our dry erase board outside of the gym and I post info on our Patrol bulletin board, but sometimes they just don't see it. So, this is just another tool to be able to communicate with my patrols! Plus, I can share the link with parents and they can stay informed as well! Hot diggity!



I've used Skype before, not for education purposes but I've used it.. A former BCE teacher teaches in Germany on an Army base and Ms. Lynne and I have talked to her before. This is a great tool to keep in contact with people around the world! How amazing would it be for our students to have the opportunity to see and speak with other students across the district, city, state, or country! If you have teacher friends who also use Skype in their classroom, I highly recommend using this tool with your students!

No comments:

Post a Comment